24.11.11

REVEALED : HAND BOUQUET

nana ada 4 hand bouquet..

1. nikah's hand bouquet




..using fresh white carla lily.. digubah by my lovely mummy..

2. pastel vintage reception's hand bouquet



..using different design of kain cotton :) handmade by me! digubah by my lovely mummy..

3. seashell beach wedding's hand bouquet




..using seashells.. handmade by my lovely mummy..

4. rustic wedding's hand bouquet




..using dried flower.. handmade by my lovely mummy..

thanks 4 everything mummyku sayang!!! i love u!!!!!! :)

mwahs2

p/s : to those b2b yg interested dgn hand bouquet nana ni, let me know if u guys nak rent or order the new one ikut theme masing2..im happy to help ;)
email me at , mymail.nana@gmail.com

:)

4 comments:

  1. wahh both daughter and mommy are talented..boleh bukak kedai ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. kak intan, nasib baik ada mummy nana.. klo harapkan nana sorg, mmg bakal pakai 1 je hand bouquet. haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah sume cantik hand bouquet tu..untung pandai gubah :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...