3.12.12

EVENT : AVIATION THEMED

client : shakira
venue : kepong
theme : aviation
time : 7pm-11pm

dear shakira, thank u for trusting me to do a candy buffet & photobooth area for your engagement day. sorry if there is any mistakes and kekurangan b4 , during and after the event. hope u guys enjoy the area :)
selamat menjalani alam pertunangan and take care in ur future undertakings :) hugsss

enjoy the pictures~!
(taken from my iphone - so ada byk yg bergegar2.. heee)


..photo booth area..

..my sister with some of the photo props..

..photo booth props & deco..

 ..candy buffet for 50 pax..

..printed paper bags & some candies to follow theme..

 ..customize mineral bottle tagging..

..terselit a bit - nana time set up candy buffet..heee..

;)

interested? contact me for details at
mymail.nana@gmail.com

and check out my FB fanpage,

thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...